Electric Forced Air Heaters - 3300 W, 11.2 BTU 17-3/4" 5100 Series Unit Heater - TPI G1G5103N
Take highly efficient and cost effective Electric Forced Air Heaters made by TPI. Model G1G5103N is 3300 W and 17-3/4" high 5100 Series Unit Heater. This model gives an amazing 11.2 BTU output. The model is constructed with 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment housing a master terminal board with a hinged and latched access door which simplify wiring, installation and maintenance. Its spiral fin steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to allow side draw through air flow.
|5100 Series Unit Heater - 11.2 BTU - TPI G1G5103N Specifications|
|TEMP RISE||26 F|
|Recommended Mounting Height Hortz||9'|
|Recommended Mounting Height Vert||9'|
|Product Dimension||17-3/4"H x 14-15/32"W x 6-1/2"D|
5100 Series Unit Heater - 11.2 BTU - TPI G1G5103N Features:
- 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment housing a master terminal board with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring, installation & maintenance
- Spiral fin steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to allow side draw through air flow
- This 3.3KW unit equipped with automatic reset type limit.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 1-speed, 1-phase, permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with unit this 3.3 KW model.
- Fan over-ride purges unit of residual heat at shutdown
- Louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow up to 15 Deg. from straight horizontal.
- Optional diffusers available for down flow (vertical discharge) applications
- Optional low voltage and line voltage thermostats available with an adjustable temperature range of 50 deg -90 deg F
- Units with model numbers ending in CA1 are factory wired for low voltage controls
- This unit heaters can be mounted for horizontal or vertical discharge
- 5100 series suggested for applications up to 6000 feet; for applications up to or above 6000 feet see UH series.
FIELD INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- In-Built or wall mounted temperature control thermostats - low or line voltage
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Power disconnect switch
- Heat stratification thermostat
- UL listed